This is Kennedy the other day doing her exercises--tummy time!!! Why oh WHY can't I look that stinkin cute while being that chubby? lol!! LOVE her!!! She's going to be 16 weeks old on Tuesday. Where oh where does time go?
Tonight I was walking on the treadmill and things were going great. For the most part I kept looking straight ahead so that I wouldn't look down at the display to see the time. I looked at about 8 minutes, 16 minutes, and the last I looked was around 20 minutes. Sometime in-between 20 minutes and maybe 25 or more I accidentally hit the clear button with my hand. I was so mad at myself!!! So I just hopped off and I was done for the night. I had gone probably 25 minutes.
I used a lot of mental games while I was on. My feet hurt quite a bit, so I kept telling myself it didn't matter. I kept doubting myself. Thinking, what the hell am I doing? But then I remember I need to tell myself I AM a marathoner. I AM a runner. I CAN DO THIS! It seems so much easier to do now than it did a week ago.
I'm also noticing that walking across the parking lot into work and to my desk seems a lot easier! YAY!! Before I could feel that my muscles in my legs were really tight and I'd be a little short on breath, but not so much anymore! WOOT WOOT!
I need to do a few resolutions. I will probably blog about those tomorrow night or the next. I also need to get a new treadmill. The one I has is crappy, old, and the belt catches a lot. I'm worried about buying a treadmill I will hate after having spent so much money. I'd spend anywhere from 400-1,000 I'd say. Maybe I can find a new one in a swapsheet after someone has realized they're not going to stick to their New Year's resolutions and get it cheaper...hehe:)
Well, I gotta hop in the shower before Kennedy wakes up to nurse. 'Nite!
Kate



No comments:
Post a Comment